Do people compare your workplace to a dump? Remind them of what Einstein once said: "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?" There's one thing he had in common with Mark Twain, codebraker Alan Turing, discoverer of penicillin Alexander Fleming, Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckeberg. A very messy workspace.
April 17, 2015, 1:59 p.m.
You get an unique chance to work abroad, make new experience and advance in your career. But there's your partner and family who have their own concepts of their immediate future. Is there a way to handle such situation and make everybody happy?
April 15, 2015, 1:44 p.m.
What you see in sci-fi movies are programs that work both as operational system and an application for everything. This vision is slowly turning reality.
April 9, 2015, 4:14 p.m.
- How to be a good boss in 10 easy steps
- The pros and cons of working from home
- The key to top positions? A mentor
- How to have a productive day? Project management is no rocket science
- Your boss: Friend or foe?