When handling a phone call or attending a meeting people often catch themselves drawing around on whatever available. Why do we do that and which type of note book artist are you?
March 30, 2015, 3:23 p.m.
Spending hours in meetings you mostly hate to participate on? This is how you make working in a team fun again and more effective.
March 24, 2015, 3:51 p.m.
Veronika is a DJ and music journalist, she designs handbags and raises a six-year-old daughter. To organize herself, to communicate and to note ideas she doesn't use but one tool.
March 18, 2015, 4:19 p.m.
The first thing to remember is this simple truth: your the boss and only what you think matters. Nevermind how many times it has been proven wrong in the past.
March 9, 2015, 5:48 p.m.
- How to be a good boss in 10 easy steps
- The pros and cons of working from home
- The key to top positions? A mentor
- How to have a productive day? Project management is no rocket science
- Your boss: Friend or foe?