Your favorite organization tool gets a brand new and more user-friendly design. It also comes with new features of which some are to be introduced gradually in course of the next few months. The appearance has become more „sexy“, yet the functionality of Common Tongue remains the same as you are used to. So what's so new then?
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:19 p.m.
Doing nothing is more valuable than you think. Archimedes discovered the principle of buoyance while he was taking a bath. And the idea of gravitation came to Isaac Newton while relaxing in an orchard. (However he wasn't hit by an apple, that's only a legend.)
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:15 p.m.
Many people feel under immense pressure, time as a resource seems to be running out. Obviously technology is the main reason of this development as much as it is the cure to it.
Nov. 1, 2014, 5:12 p.m.
- How to be a good boss in 10 easy steps
- The pros and cons of working from home
- The key to top positions? A mentor
- How to have a productive day? Project management is no rocket science
- Your boss: Friend or foe?